I thank Francesco Rodriguez, Daniel Lederman, Paulo Mauro, Caroline Van Rijckeghem, and Beatrice Weder for sharing their data with me. Email: Pushan.Dutt@insead.edu
Trade protection and bureaucratic corruption: an empirical investigation
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 155–183, February / fevrier 2009
How to Cite
Dutt, P. (2009), Trade protection and bureaucratic corruption: an empirical investigation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 42: 155–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2008.01503.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!