Catherine Morrison Paul is also a member of the Giannini Foundation of the University of California. We wish to acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions by Daniel Millimet, Amil Petrin, Jagadeesh Sivadasan, and participants at the International Industrial Organization Conference, the Midwest International Trade Conference, and the Southern Economic Association Conference. We would also like to thank Omer Gebizlioglu, Ilhami Mintemur, and Emine Kocberber at the State Institute of Statistics in Turkey for allowing us access to the data for this study, and Erol Taymaz for helpful discussions about the data. Email: email@example.com
Outsourcing, productivity, and input composition at the plant level
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 422–439, May / mai 2009
How to Cite
Paul, C. J. M. and Yasar, M. (2009), Outsourcing, productivity, and input composition at the plant level. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 42: 422–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2009.01514.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!