We thank the anonymous referees for comments that greatly improved the paper. We also thank the participants in workshops and sessions at the Bank of Canada, the Canadian Economics Association, and the 2008 World Congress on National Accounts and Economic Performance Measures for Nations; also Michelle Alexopoulos, Erwin Diewert, Susan Houseman, and Emi Nakamura for helpful comments. This research was supported by research grants from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). All errors and interpretations are our sole responsibility. In particular, the views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or any of the other organizations the authors are associated with. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Leonard.Nakamura@phil.frb.org; email@example.com; A.Pyman@kent.ac.uk
Wal-Mart innovation and productivity: a viewpoint
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 486–508, May / mai 2011
How to Cite
Freeman, R. B., Nakamura, A. O., Nakamura, L. I., Prud’homme, M. and Pyman, A. (2011), Wal-Mart innovation and productivity: a viewpoint. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 486–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01641.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!