We thank Shouyong Shi, Stephen Williamson, Randall Wright and two anonymous referees for insightful comments and suggestions. We have also benefited from conversations with participants at the 2008 Southern Workshop in Macroeconomics, the 2008 Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings, the 2008 Canadian Economic Association Annual Meetings and the 2008 Chicago Fed Summer Workshop on Money, Banking and Payments. Sun gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. All errors are our own. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private money and bank runs
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 859–879, August / aout 2011
How to Cite
Sun, H. and Huangfu, S. (2011), Private money and bank runs. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 859–879. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01658.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!