I thank Mike Veall and David Green for giving me the opportunity to deliver the 2011 Innis Lecture. Martin Dooley, David Green, and Pierre Fortin provided helpful comments. Alfia Karimova provided outstanding research assistance. I gratefully acknowledge the research support of SSHRC (Grant, #410-2008-0346). Finally, I thank the staff of the Toronto Research Data Centre for their technical support. This paper represents the views of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of Statistics Canada. Email: email@example.com
Innis Lecture: Universal early childhood interventions: what is the evidence base?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1069–1105, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Baker, M. (2011), Innis Lecture: Universal early childhood interventions: what is the evidence base?. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1069–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01668.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!