The author is also Research Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies. A longer version of this presentation will appear as the Munich Lectures 2011. I would like to thank participants at those lectures and at the CEA meeting for comments. I also thank the editor David Green for helpful suggestions. Finally, I am grateful to my co-authors and co-editors on the Mirrlees Review for the many discussions over the course of the Review and to the ESRC and Nuffield Foundation for financial support. Email: email@example.com
Viewpoint: Empirical evidence and tax policy design: lessons from the Mirrlees Review
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1106–1137, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Blundell, R. (2011), Viewpoint: Empirical evidence and tax policy design: lessons from the Mirrlees Review. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1106–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01669.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!