The authors are grateful to participants at the Canadian Labour Market and Skills Researcher Network workshop held in Toronto on November 18 and 19 2008 for useful comments, and in particular to Dwayne Benjamin and Benoît Delage. The authors are particularly grateful to two anonymous referees. The views and opinions expressed herein are not purported to be those of Industry Canada or the Government of Canada. Email: Guy.Lacroix@ecn.ulaval.ca
Assessing the impact of a wage subsidy for single parents on social assistance
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1195–1221, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Lacroix, G. and Brouillette, D. (2011), Assessing the impact of a wage subsidy for single parents on social assistance. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1195–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01672.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!