The author is also affiliated with the Parliamentary Budget Office. For helpful comments, I thank Allen Head, Thorsten Koeppl, Gregor Smith, seminar participants at Queen’s, Midwest Macro Meetings, Finance Canada, Laval, Wilfrid Laurier, and the paper’s referees. I am responsible for any errors. Email: email@example.com.
Lost in transition: the costs and consequences of sectoral labour adjustment
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1264–1296, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Tapp, S. (2011), Lost in transition: the costs and consequences of sectoral labour adjustment. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1264–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01674.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!