Any opinions expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and do not represent those of Industry Canada or the Government of Canada. We would like to thank two anonymous referees and Steven Gonzalez for useful comments and suggestions. Email: email@example.com
Predicting Canadian recessions using dynamic probit modelling approaches
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1297–1330, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Hao, L. and Ng, E. C.Y. (2011), Predicting Canadian recessions using dynamic probit modelling approaches. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1297–1330. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01675.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!