I am grateful for comments by Jang-Ting Guo, Francisco Gonzalez, Marc-Andre Letendre, John Boyce, Gary Hansen, seminar participants at McMaster University and University of California Riverside, and two anonymous referees. All errors and opinions are mine. Email: email@example.com
A dynamic small open economy model with involuntary unemployment
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1350–1368, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Janko, Z. (2011), A dynamic small open economy model with involuntary unemployment. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1350–1368. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01677.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!