Guillaume Daudin is research fellow at the OFCE. The authors would like to thank Hubert Escaith, Lionel Fontagné, Guillaume Gaulier, Xavier Timbaud, the participants in the 2008 AFSE conference, the 2008 SMYE conference, the 2008 GTAP conference, the 2009 WTO public forum, and three anonymous referees. All errors remain ours. Email: email@example.com
Who produces for whom in the world economy?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1403–1437, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Daudin, G., Rifflart, C. and Schweisguth, D. (2011), Who produces for whom in the world economy?. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1403–1437. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01679.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!