I am grateful to the Deutsche Bundesbank for granting access to the MiDi database. I would also like to thank two anonymous referees, Thiess Büttner, Peter Egger, Andreas Haufler, Robert Jäckle, Valeria Merlo, Michael Overesch, Hans-Werner Sinn, Joachim Winter, as well as conference participants in Adelaide, Boston, Cape Town, and Magdeburg for many helpful suggestions and comments. Email: email@example.com
Foreign (in)direct investment and corporate taxation
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1497–1524, November / novembre 2011
How to Cite
Wamser, G. (2011), Foreign (in)direct investment and corporate taxation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 44: 1497–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01682.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!