Markusen is also affiliated with the School of Economics, University College Dublin, NBER, and CEPR. We thank two referees and participants at a number of seminars and conferences for helpful comments and suggestions. Presentations were at the NBER ITO Working Group Meeting in Cambridge, the ERWIT conference in Appenzell, the ETSG conference in Warsaw, and the Norface conference in Munich, all held in 2008, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Hitosubashi University, Japan, held in 2009. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ihorstmann@Rotman.utoronto.ca; james.markusen@Colorado.edu
Physical capital, knowledge capital, and the choice between FDI and outsourcing
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–15, February 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Horstmann, I. J. and Markusen, J. R. (2012), Physical capital, knowledge capital, and the choice between FDI and outsourcing. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01684.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!