Arndt is also affiliated with IAW Tübingen. Buch is also affiliated with CESifo and IAW Tübingen. Funding under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) under grant agreement No. 225551 and data access by the Center for Research Data of the Institute for Employment Research at the Federal Employment Agency in Nuremberg are gratefully acknowledged. We thank Nils Drews and Alexandra Schmucker for providing assistance with access to the data and Nina Heuer and Tillman Schwörer for excellent research assistance. Giorgio Barba Navaretti, Bernhard Boockmann, Gabriel Felbermayr, Margarita Katsimi, Marc Muendler, Assaf Razin, two anonymous referees, participants at the Tübingen-Hohenheim Economics (THE) workshop in December 2009, the International Workshop on The International Firm: Patterns and Modes in Milan, the European Trade Study Group (ETSG) 2008, and at the CESifo Delphi Conference 2009 have provided helpful suggestions and comments on an earlier draft. All errors and inaccuracies are solely in our own responsibility. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disentangling barriers to internationalization
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 41–63, February 2012
How to Cite
Arndt, C., Buch, C. M. and Mattes, A. (2012), Disentangling barriers to internationalization. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 41–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01686.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!