We are grateful to James Anderson, Jeff Bergstrand, Andrew Cassey, Paul Jensen, Bang Jeon, Vibhas Madan, Costas Syropoulos, Pinar Uysal, and participants in the 2009 EEA meetings for helpful comments and productive feedback. In addition, we thank Werner Antweiler and three anonymous referees whose comments and constructive criticism improved the quality of the paper significantly. We are solely responsible for all errors in the manuscript. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Dynamic gravity: endogenous country size and asset accumulation
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 64–92, February 2012
How to Cite
Olivero, M. P. and Yotov, Y. V. (2012), Dynamic gravity: endogenous country size and asset accumulation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 64–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01687.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!