Harms is also affiliated with Study Center Gerzensee. We are deeply indebted to Dieter Urban whose much too early death prevented him from seeing this paper published. We will miss him as an inspiring and productive coauthor and as a dear colleague. We are grateful to two anonymous referees for many insightful suggestions that have helped to substantially improve the paper. We also thank conference and seminar participants for valuable comments on a previous versions. The usual caveat applies: all errors are ours. This research was supported by the IMP Project House of RWTH Aachen University. Email: email@example.com
Offshoring along the production chain
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 93–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Harms, P., Lorz, O. and Urban, D. (2012), Offshoring along the production chain. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 93–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01688.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!