Hurley is also affiliated with the Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis, McMaster University; Cameron is also affiliated with the Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis, McMaster University. We acknowledge helpful comments from two anonymous referees, Andrew Muller, Michel Grignon, and other members of the New and Emerging Team project on experimental methods applied to health economics at McMaster University. In particular we would like to acknowledge Dale Marsden and Aleksandra Gajic for research support and Stuart Mestelman for valuable input on the paper, especially section 5. We would also like to thank conference participants from the 2009 Canadian Economics Association meetings and seminar participants from University of Innsbruck, Social Science Research Centre Berlin, University of Regensburg, and York University for helpful comments. This research was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Grant No. 76670). The views expressed are those of the authors alone. Email: email@example.com
Willingness-to-pay for parallel private health insurance: evidence from a laboratory experiment
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 137–166, February 2012
How to Cite
Buckley, N. J., Cuff, K., Hurley, J., McLeod, L., Nuscheler, R. and Cameron, D. (2012), Willingness-to-pay for parallel private health insurance: evidence from a laboratory experiment. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 137–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01690.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!