The statistical analysis in this paper was produced from Statistics Canada microdata. The interpretation and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent those of Statistics Canada. I would like to thank Thomas Lemieux, Siwan Anderson, Nicole Fortin, Kevin Milligan, Christine Neill, two anonymous referees, and participants in the University of British Columbia micro-empirical seminar series for helpful comments. Email: email@example.com.
Can neighbourhoods change the decisions of youth on the margins of university participation?
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 167–188, February 2012
How to Cite
Foley, K. (2012), Can neighbourhoods change the decisions of youth on the margins of university participation?. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 167–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01691.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!