This paper has benefited from comments by John Weymark and from seminar participants at the 2007 CPEG meetings in Halifax, the 2009 Meetings for the Association of Public Economic Theory, at the Negotiations Center of the University of Texas at Dallas, and at the University of Winnipeg. Two anonymous referees provided excellent comments and criticisms. All errors are my own. Email: email@example.com
Redistributive taxation with heterogeneous relative consumption concerns
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 220–246, February 2012
How to Cite
Dodds, S. (2012), Redistributive taxation with heterogeneous relative consumption concerns. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 220–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01693.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!