We thank Price Fishback, Chris Auld, J.F. Wen, John Murray, Livio Di Matteo, George Emery, Harry Paarsch, Ken McKenzie, Ken Fyie, Andreea Balan-Cohen, Paul Grootendorst, Krishna Pendakur, Chris Bruce, Rod Beaujot, Kevin McQuillan, Chris Robinson, Jim Davies, Robin Carter, David Hogan, Braden Manns, and two anonymous referees for comments. The technical appendix to this paper is available from the CJE online website at cje.economics.ca. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should income transfers be targeted or universal? Insights from public pension influences on elderly mortality in Canada, 1921–1966
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 247–269, February 2012
How to Cite
Emery, J.C. H. and Matheson, J. A. (2012), Should income transfers be targeted or universal? Insights from public pension influences on elderly mortality in Canada, 1921–1966. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 247–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01694.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!