We thank Stacey Schreft for detailed feedback on an earlier version of the manuscript. Seminar participants at the University of Missouri, the Midwest Economic Theory Meetings at the University of Kansas, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta provided valuable comments. We also thank an anonymous referee for his/her insights. Email: Edgar.Ghossoub@UTSA.edu
The role of financial sector competition for monetary policy
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 270–287, February 2012
How to Cite
Ghossoub, E. A., Laosuthi, T. and Reed, R. R. (2012), The role of financial sector competition for monetary policy. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 270–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01695.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!