Dreher is also affiliated with CESIfo, IZA, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, University of Goettingen, Courant Research Center ‘Poverty, equity, growth.’ Klasen is also affiliated with CESifo, IZA, and Goettingen's Courant Research Center ‘Poverty, equity, growth in developing countries.’ Martinez-Zarzoso is also affiliated with the Department of Economics, Universidad Jaume I. Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG GZ: DR 640/2-1) and from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (ECO 2010-15863) is gratefully acknowledged. We would like to thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions and Scott Jobson for excellent proof reading. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Development Economics study group meeting of the University of Göttingen, the XII Applied Economics Meeting in Madrid, the 2010 annual meeting of the Verein für Socialpolitik in Kiel, the conference of the Research Committee on Development Economics of the German Economic Association in Frankfurt and the International Conference on Policy Modelling (EcoMod 2010) in Istanbul. The authors would like to thank the participants of these fora for helpful comments and suggestions. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Does foreign aid really raise per capita income? A time series perspective
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 288–313, February 2012
How to Cite
Nowak-Lehmann, F., Dreher, A., Herzer, D., Klasen, S. and Martínez-Zarzoso, I. (2012), Does foreign aid really raise per capita income? A time series perspective. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 288–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01696.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!