Wang is also affiliated with NBER. We are grateful for valuable suggestions from Marcus Berliant, Masa Fujita, Shin-Kun Peng, Jacques Thisse, Alison Watts, Bruce Weinberg, Myrna Wooders, and two anonymous referees, as well as participants at the Midwest Economic Theory and International Trade Meetings, and the Regional Science Association Meetings. We acknowledge financial support provided by the RGC of Hong Kong (GRF-9041425) and the Weidenbaum Center. The usual disclaimer applies. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
A spatial network approach to urban configurations
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 314–344, February 2012
How to Cite
Kung, F.-c. and Wang, P. (2012), A spatial network approach to urban configurations. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 314–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01697.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!