We thank Mick Devereux, Domenico Giannone, Charles Engel, Pat Kehoe, Tim Kehoe, Karen Lewis, Ellen McGrattan, Enrique Mendoza, Fabrizio Perri, Ken Rogoff, seminar participants at the 2011 ASSA meeting, Banco Central de Chile, CEPR International Risk Sharing Conference, Hitotsubashi, Midwest Macro Meetings, NBER IFM Summer Institute, NCSU, Notre Dame, Oberlin, Tokyo, Vanderbilt, Waseda, and our colleagues at the IMF for helpful discussion. We thank Cigdem Akin and Jelena Kmezic for excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy. Email: email@example.com
International risk sharing during the globalization era
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
International Monetary Fund
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 394–416, May 2012
How to Cite
Flood, R. P., Marion, N. P. and Matsumoto, A. (2012), International risk sharing during the globalization era. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 394–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01700.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!