Balli is also affiliated with the Department of Business Administration, Suleyman Sah University. Kalemli-Ozcan is also affiliated with the Departments of Economics, Koc University and Harvard University. The authors thank Kenza Benhema and participants in the October 2010 CEPR conference on risk sharing for valuable suggestions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk sharing through capital gains
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 472–492, May 2012
How to Cite
Balli, F., Kalemli-Ozcan, S. and Sørensen, B. E. (2012), Risk sharing through capital gains. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 472–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01702.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!