Balli is also affiliated with the Department of Business Administration, Suleyman Sah University. Kalemli-Ozcan is also affiliated with the Departments of Economics, Koc University and Harvard University. The authors thank Kenza Benhema and participants in the October 2010 CEPR conference on risk sharing for valuable suggestions. Email: email@example.com
Risk sharing through capital gains
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 472–492, May 2012
How to Cite
Balli, F., Kalemli-Ozcan, S. and Sørensen, B. E. (2012), Risk sharing through capital gains. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 472–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01702.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!