Gianluca Benigno is also affiliated with the Centre for Economic Performance and CEPR. Earlier versions of this paper were presented under the title ‘Financial globalization, home equity bias and international risk sharing.’ We would like to thank seminar participants at the IMF Macro-Finance Conference, Washington, DC, 24–25 April 2008, the 13th LACEA Annual Meeting Rio de Janeiro 2008, CEPR Conference on International Macroeconomics and Finance, Brussels, 13–14 February 2009, CEPR Conference on International Risk Sharing, Brussels, 22–23 October 2010, and the LSE money/macro work in progress seminars, as well as Paul Beaudry, Nicolas Coeurdacier, Pietro Cova, Bianca De Paoli, Michael Devereux, Charles Engel, Marcelo Ferman, Nathan Foley-Fisher, Viktoria Hnatkovska, Keyu Jin, Robert Kollmann, Giovanni Lombardo, Akito Matsumoto, Inés Moreno de Barreda, Paolo Pesenti, Alan Sutherland, and Burç Tuğer for helpful comments. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio allocation and international risk sharing
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 535–565, May 2012
How to Cite
Benigno, G. and Küçük, H. (2012), Portfolio allocation and international risk sharing. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 535–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01703.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!