Corsetti is also affiliated with Rome III and CEPR; Dedola is also affiliated with CEPR. We thank an anonymous referee, our discussant Alessandro Rebucci, Marianne Baxter, Mario Crucini, Mick Devereux, Robert Kollmann, and participants at the conference, ‘International Risk Sharing,’ on 22–23 October 2010 in Brussels, for useful comments; we are grateful to Domenico Giannone for many helpful discussions. Charles Gottlieb provided excellent research assistance. The work on this paper is part of PEGGED (Politics, Economics and Global Governance: The European Dimensions), Contract no. SSH7-CT-2008-217559 within the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development. Support from the Pierre Werner Chair Programme at the European University Institute is also gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the ECB, the Bank of Spain, or any of the institutions with which the authors are affiliated. Email: giancarlo.corsetti@ gmail.com
The international risk sharing puzzle is at business cycle and lower frequency
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 448–471, May 2012
How to Cite
Corsetti, G., Dedola, L. and Viani, F. (2012), The international risk sharing puzzle is at business cycle and lower frequency. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 448–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01704.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!