Other affiliations: Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), London; Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. I thank a referee for constructive comments. I also thank my conference discussants Parantap Basu, Simona Cociuba, Mick Devereux, Michael Evers, Viktor Tsyrennikov, and Werner Roeger for very helpful suggestions. Useful comments were also received from Giancarlo Corsetti, Mario Crucini, Gernot Müller, Dennis Novy, Paulo Santos Monteiro, Pedro Teles, Cédric Tille, and from workshop participants at EUI, IHEID (Geneva), Warwick, St Andrews, Bank of Greece, Konstanz Seminar, Federal Reserve Board, Dallas Fed, Econometric Society Winter meeting (Atlanta), and at the Bank of Canada-CEPR-ECARES conference, ‘International risk sharing’ (Brussels). I thank the National Bank of Belgium and the EU Commission for financial support. This paper is produced as part of the CEPR project ‘Politics, economics and global governance: the European dimensions,’ funded by the European Commission under its 7th Framework Programme for Research (Collaborative Project) Contract No. 217559. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited asset market participation and the consumption-real exchange rate anomaly
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 566–584, May 2012
How to Cite
Kollmann, R. (2012), Limited asset market participation and the consumption-real exchange rate anomaly. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 566–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01705.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!