This paper was presented at workshop on the Economics of Trade Agreements of the 2010 Stanford Institute for Theoretical Economics. We wish to thank the participants for their helpful comments. Paola Conconi gratefully acknowledges support from the FNRS and the European Commission. Email: email@example.com
Conditional versus unconditional trade concessions for developing countries
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 613–631, May 2012
How to Cite
Conconi, P. and Perroni, C. (2012), Conditional versus unconditional trade concessions for developing countries. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 613–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01711.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!