Holger Görg is also affiliated with CEPR and GlobID at Aarhus University. Richard Kneller is also affiliated with CESIFO. The authors are grateful to Steve Redding, seminar participants at the University of Hamburg, Kiel Institute, and at the EIIE conference in Koper, and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. We also thank László Halpern for providing the data and for his excellent comments and István Ilyés for excellent research assistance. Richard Kneller thanks the Leverhulme Trust for financial support through Programme Grant F114/BF. This paper is produced within MICRO-DYN (http://www.micro-dyn.eu), funded by the EU Sixth Framework Programme. It reflects only the author's views; the European Community is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes a successful export? Evidence from firm-product- level data
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1332–1368, November 2012
How to Cite
Görg, H., Kneller, R. and Muraközy, B. (2012), What makes a successful export? Evidence from firm-product- level data. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1332–1368. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01734.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!