Stefanie Haller is also affiliated with Trinity College Dublin. This work makes use of data from the Central Statistics Office (CSO). The possibility for controlled access to the confidential micro data set on the premises of the CSO is provided for in the Statistics Act 1993. The use of CSO data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the CSO in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the data. This work uses a research data set that may not exactly reproduce statistical aggregates published by the CSO. I thank Kevin Phelan of the CSO for support with the data and the clearing of files. I am grateful for financial support for this research from the Irish Research Council for the Humanities and Social Sciences. I thank seminar participants at the Economic and Social Research Institute, the 3rd ISGEP workshop in Dublin, ETSG Rome, the University of Stirling, the DIME-ISGEP workshop in Nice and CAED London, as well as two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are my own responsibility. Email: email@example.com
Intra-firm trade, exporting, importing, and firm performance
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1397–1430, November 2012
How to Cite
Haller, S. A. (2012), Intra-firm trade, exporting, importing, and firm performance. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1397–1430. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01736.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!