We would like to thank Kevin Milligan for his helpful comments and suggestions as well as the Library of Parliament for access to the data. SSHRC (Rekkas) support is gratefully acknowledged. Email: email@example.com
Incumbency advantages in the Canadian Parliament
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1560–1585, November 2012
How to Cite
Kendall, C. and Rekkas, M. (2012), Incumbency advantages in the Canadian Parliament. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1560–1585. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01739.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!