I thank Stanley L. Winer, J. Stephen Ferris, Rose Anne Devlin, Frances Woolley, and Stefan Dodds for their helpful advice and comments. I also benefited from discussions with participants in the Canadian Public Economics Group meeting, Canadian Health Economics Study Group meeting, the First World Meetings of Public Choice Societies, the SEPPP seminar, and the Health & Social Science Workshop. I want to thank the two anonymous referees for their constructive reviews. The author is responsible for any errors and omissions. Email: email@example.com.
The political economy of public health expenditure and wait times in a public-private mixed health care system
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1640–1666, November 2012
How to Cite
Mou, H. (2012), The political economy of public health expenditure and wait times in a public-private mixed health care system. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1640–1666. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01741.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!