We wish to thank Hartmut Egger, Simon Evenett, Gabriel Felbermayr, John Haltiwanger, Jan Guldager Jørgensen, Samuel Kortum, Udo Kreickemeier, Thierry Mayer, Marc Melitz, and three anonymous referees for helpful comments and discussions. Philipp Schröder acknowledges financial support from the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation (grant no. 275-06-0025), and the Tuborg Foundation. The usual disclaimer applies. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second thoughts on the exporter productivity premium
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1310–1331, November 2012
How to Cite
Schröder, P. J.H. and Sørensen, A. (2012), Second thoughts on the exporter productivity premium. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1310–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01742.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!