We thank two anonymous referees and participants at various conferences and seminars for helpful comments. Thanks are also due to Rolf Langhammer and Agnès Benassy-Quéré for information about German and French retailing. The authors acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Imports and the structure of retail markets
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1431–1455, November 2012
How to Cite
Raff, H. and Schmitt, N. (2012), Imports and the structure of retail markets. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1431–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01743.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!