Egger is also affiliated with CESifo, GEP, and IfW. We are grateful to two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. We have also benefited from comments by Carsten Eckel and participants at the 12th Göttingen Workshop on International Economics, the European Trade Study Group, the 4th FIW Research Conference on International Economics, and the 9th and 10th BGPE Research Workshop as well as seminar participants at the University of Bayreuth. Michael Koch gratefully acknowledges financial support by the Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labour unions and multi-product firms in closed and open economies
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1456–1479, November 2012
How to Cite
Egger, H. and Koch, M. (2012), Labour unions and multi-product firms in closed and open economies. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1456–1479. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01745.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!