Exbrayat is also affiliated with Université Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne; Gaigné is also affiliated with CREATE, Université Laval; Riou is also affiliated with Université Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne. We wish to thank Simone Moriconi, Kristian Behrens, and Gilles Duranton for their useful comments and suggestions. We would also like to thank the participants of the VIIth RIEF Doctoral Meetings in Rennes, the 8th Public Economic Theory meeting, the CORE spatial economic seminar, the GATE seminar, the WZB seminar, the FUNDP seminar, the 24th meeting of the JMA, the COMPNASTA workshop, and the Public Economic Group seminar of ENS-Cachan. This work was supported by the German Science Foundation (DFG) and the French Research Agency (ANR) through grant ‘Competition among Nation States’ [KO 1437/9-1]. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The effects of labour unions on international capital tax competition
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1480–1503, November 2012
How to Cite
Exbrayat, N., Gaigné, C. and Riou, S. (2012), The effects of labour unions on international capital tax competition. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1480–1503. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01746.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!