We thank anonymous referees for comments and suggestions, as well as Foued Chihi for research assistance. Normandin acknowledges financial support from FQRSC and SSHRC. Email: email@example.com [corresponding author]; firstname.lastname@example.org
Do tax cuts generate twin deficits? A multi-country analysis
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1667–1699, November 2012
How to Cite
Boileau, M. and Normandin, M. (2012), Do tax cuts generate twin deficits? A multi-country analysis. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1667–1699. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01748.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!