I am grateful to Robin Boadway, Charles Beach, David Byrne, Mike Hoy, Marcelin Joanis, Adnan Khan, Pierre Pestieau, Sumon Majumdar, Afrasiab Mirza, and James Thompson for helpful comments and discussions as well as and seminar participants at Queen’s University, the University of Alberta, Australian National University, Singapore Management University, Wilfrid Laurier University, Les Journées Louis-André Gérard-Varet (2010), and the Canadian Public Economics Group meetings (2010). I am especially indebted to the referees who provided excellent feedback and helped to substantially improve the paper. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teach a man to fish? Education vs. optimal taxation
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1700–1727, November 2012
How to Cite
Stephens, E. (2012), Teach a man to fish? Education vs. optimal taxation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1700–1727. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01749.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!