Innis Lecture, presented at the Canadian Economics Association annual meetings in June 2012 at Calgary. Gouriéroux is also affiliated with CREST; he gratefully acknowledges financial support of the NSERC Canada and the chair AXA/Risk Foundation: ‘Large Risks in Insurance.’ Héam is also affiliated with CREST. Monfort is also affiliated with Banque de France and University of Maastricht. We are grateful to D. Thesmar, to David Green, and to an anonymous referee for their comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Banque de France or those of the Autorité de Controle Prudentiel (ACP).
Bilateral exposures and systemic solvency risk
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1273–1309, November 2012
How to Cite
Gouriéroux, C., Héam, J.-C. and Monfort, A. (2012), Bilateral exposures and systemic solvency risk. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 45: 1273–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2012.01750.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!