Dominican Immigrants and Discrimination in a New Destination: The Case of Reading, Pennsylvania
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 American Sociological Association
City & Community
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 274–298, September 2010
How to Cite
Oropesa, R.S. and Jensen, L. (2010), Dominican Immigrants and Discrimination in a New Destination: The Case of Reading, Pennsylvania. City & Community, 9: 274–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6040.2010.01330.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!