From Central Places to Network Bases: A Transition in the U.S. Urban Hierarchy, 1900–2000
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 American Sociological Association
City & Community
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 49–75, March 2011
How to Cite
Neal, Z. P. (2011), From Central Places to Network Bases: A Transition in the U.S. Urban Hierarchy, 1900–2000. City & Community, 10: 49–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6040.2010.01340.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!