Boundaries in Interaction: The Cultural Fabrication of Social Boundaries in West Jerusalem
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Sociological Association
City & Community
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 390–413, December 2010
How to Cite
Gazit, N. (2010), Boundaries in Interaction: The Cultural Fabrication of Social Boundaries in West Jerusalem. City & Community, 9: 390–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6040.2010.01345.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!