Between Friends and Strangers: Micro-Segregation in a Haredi Neighborhood in Jerusalem
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Sociological Association
City & Community
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 171–197, June 2012
How to Cite
Flint, S., Benenson, I. and Alfasi, N. (2012), Between Friends and Strangers: Micro-Segregation in a Haredi Neighborhood in Jerusalem. City & Community, 11: 171–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6040.2012.01397.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!