Affluent Neighborhood Persistence and Change in U.S. Cities
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Sociological Association, 1430 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20005
City & Community
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 370–388, December 2012
How to Cite
Solari, C. D. (2012), Affluent Neighborhood Persistence and Change in U.S. Cities. City & Community, 11: 370–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6040.2012.01422.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!