Three Traditions of Network Research: What the Public Management Research Agenda Can Learn from Other Research Communities
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Public Administration Review
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 539–552, September 2004
How to Cite
Berry, F. S., Brower, R. S., Choi, S. O., Goa, W. X., Jang, H., Kwon, M. and Word, J. (2004), Three Traditions of Network Research: What the Public Management Research Agenda Can Learn from Other Research Communities. Public Administration Review, 64: 539–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2004.00402.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!