Desperately Seeking Selznick: Cooptation and the Dark Side of Public Management in Networks
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Public Administration Review
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 681–693, November 2004
How to Cite
O'Toole, L. J. and Meier, K. J. (2004), Desperately Seeking Selznick: Cooptation and the Dark Side of Public Management in Networks. Public Administration Review, 64: 681–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2004.00415.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!