Beyond Ethical Codes: The Management of Integrity in the Netherlands Tax and Customs Administration
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Public Administration Review
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 718–727, November 2004
How to Cite
van Blijswijk, J. A.M., van Breukelen, R. C.J., Franklin, A. L., Raadschelders, J. C.N. and Slump, P. (2004), Beyond Ethical Codes: The Management of Integrity in the Netherlands Tax and Customs Administration. Public Administration Review, 64: 718–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2004.00418.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!