A Mixed Relationship: Bureaucracy and School Performance
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Public Administration Review
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 728–736, November 2004
How to Cite
Smith, K. B. and Larimer, C. W. (2004), A Mixed Relationship: Bureaucracy and School Performance. Public Administration Review, 64: 728–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2004.00419.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!