Advancing E-Government at the Grassroots: Tortoise or Hare?
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
Public Administration Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 64–75, January 2005
How to Cite
Norris, D. F. and Moon, M. J. (2005), Advancing E-Government at the Grassroots: Tortoise or Hare?. Public Administration Review, 65: 64–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2005.00431.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!